Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Ajay Palvayanteeswaran is back?

I just found that Ramesh Mahadevan, he of the CMU (and OSU too?) and SCI fame (of a different generation though) is posting on Sulekha. If you have enjoyed his posts in MSN India a couple of years ago, where I first read about Ajay Palvayanteeswaran's adventures, you would enjoy these for sure. Read them...

And then I used the ubiquitous Google to find a page that had a link to more than 90 pieces from the farceur extraordinaire (as he has been described in the past). And I also found on the same page, what is a goldmine for a trivia junkie like me - The Asterix Notations. This when I was so bored at work. Asterix Notations, here I come!

1 comment:

joan hardy said...

Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.