Monday, January 23, 2006

What the FUCK!

Yes, I used that four letter word - Fuck... Fuck, I used it again. Fuck..AGAIN! I hope you are sane enough to exclaim FUCK and hopefully much more when you read the headline that I have underlined (in red) in the screenshot above.

And then as you click that headline and go here to read what promises to be an overhelming verdict, you find that the headline is nowhere on the page. Instead all you find is reader responses to this peice. I hope you cause a few ears to bleed and point this out to all those poor souls whose ear drums you punched out with your language.

8 comments:

passer by said...

anti.. atleast my click on that link lead to a post pretty related to the headline..

http://in.rediff.com/cricket/2006/jan/23kapil.htm

anantha said...

Shashi: Hmm, I was talking about the "Readers Say": link, underlined in red! Oh, I think you went to the link that I went earlier.

?! said...

Ffing freaks @ rediff. And then they say the free market is self regulatory. In an ideal world, of course, a million readers would say fuck and stop loggin onto Rediff.

As I said elsewhere, yeah right, we seen that happening to Coke and Nike too.

Gimme a nanny state I can go crying to saying "Rediff is FUCKING wrong, shaft it".

Anyday.

Anonymous said...

I usually abstain from bad language, but that one made me say foul things. Loud and unparliamentary.

anantha said...

Krithika: As Vivek would say, "Baad Words solliduven" :) Seriously!

?!: Yes... sad that all those ppl who jumped about and raised a hue and cry about the slimes won't do the same here.

Sriram said...

This is the worstest of the worstest-u. Think I'm gonna go cut the webmaster's balls for putting up stupid mindless shit.

Anonymous said...

i don't have the link but the next day, the rediff had a headline that went something like

reader's say: hindutva not the right way...

did u see that?

anantha said...

Anon: I did not.