Tuesday, May 27, 2003

A Choice Of Reality

Apparently, I gel with Neo! Who am I to fight destiny? It will be so, only because it has to be so. However, Trinity is not just my idea of a woman and so I think I have atleast negotiate with destiny to get me someone like Aishwarya Rai. This, I think is not out of the question, considering the fact that Neo sometimes looks out of sorts around her!

Check out this image. I am Neo. I display a perfect fusion of heroism and compassion.

This image was the result of a What Matrix Persona Are You? test, courtesy Quizilla

Scribbled By Ananthanarayanan | 20: 30


Brains and Drains

I posted this game on the mailing list of the Quiz Foundation of India (Chennai Chapter) a couple of days back and got back a couple of replies and a couple of flames as well. However no one who responded for the first set of clues that I have given below, got the final answer. I shall be posting the next set of clues to the group tomorrow.

Check it out and see if you can make things out. All you have to do is to identify a place from the answers to the two different and yet connected clues (connected by the final answer). All I can say is that the final answer is a place.

======================
Clue 1. Also seen where Hitler was not a southpaw. (think celluloid)

Clue 2. "Why fret if Pepsi is unavailable when the slave has...." (complete)

Clue 3. Clues 1 and 2 lead to a place...
======================

Try it and leave your answers in the zonk board.....

And Blogger is so stupid (or maybe I am!) that it allows me to post just one log a day. I wanted to do this today, but look for a blog tomorrow or the day after on the interesting method of playing (simulating, as my Prof would say) cricket using a scientific calculator. But, all you fellow cricket fanatics don’t blame me for missed notes afterward, because this is one hell of a way to get through a dull soporific class and you are liable to let go of any inclination to listen to lectures once you are hooked.

QOTD: "There are people who think that everything one does with a serious face is sensible." - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

No comments: