Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I'm no Clark Kent for sure, but i could be James Bond.. Definitely!

Hmm, I have been stressing all along that me and Clark Kent don't really see molecule to molecule. But I can definitely say that I possess the grace, charm, style and the brains to be 007's successor. I could definitely be James Bond. I just need some training in the ways of the Great Game. And I am slowly getting it... through this link right here.. Thanks to my like minded buddy, Nilu.

Take the test to see if u have what it takes to be a 00X. I took it and am on the way now. My name's Subramanian... Ananthanarayanan Kootala Subramanian... whew....Thats the first step, the way you say your name. The rest, you will learn on the way, including a 6 credit hour, Phd level course on women and the ways of sur...eh..mounting them. I am not in that course yet and so am still RC for the next couple of months atleast, till I can take it and pass it with an A.... :).

By the way, surmounting means winning over or defeating. I am talking straight here.. No innuendo as my predeccessor was so full of. Which, btw, brings us to the QOTD now.

QOTD : "You're a woman of many parts, Pussy!" - 007 to Pussy Galore in Goldfinger (1964)

No comments: