Friday, June 06, 2003

Me writing a story ?

Of late, a couple of my friends have been putting the idea into my mind that I could write a good story. No, I am not talking like Mr.Heckles. Heeding to their wishes, I decided to give it a try. But the question is, how to choose a subject? I can't write anything serious. That would be too unlike me. So I thought I could add some humour to a otherwise bland story. Look forward for something in this regard in the coming weeks.

So that makes too posts to wait for in the coming weeks.
1.) This story that I would be starting as soon as summer starts next week.
2. ) How to play ("simulate) a game of cricket (both ODIs and Tests) using a common scientific calculator. However, the "simulation" would be specific to only one model of calculator. It is left to the reader to corelate the steps given in the peice with his/her model. However I promise to give all feedback if someone has any questions.

Nothing more to pen today, except that almost all the glitches in this blog have been removed. Almost because, something screws up off and again. Touch-wood.

QOTD: I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

No comments: