Sunday, March 21, 2004

India's first match in Pakistani soil in 14 years.. ? A flash back (Part 2 of 3)

I can't help but think that I am popular. Hell! I AM POPULAR. I do re-caps of two matches from the previous ODI series between India and Pakistan and before I can proceed with the third and final match, Rediff jumps the gun and comes in today with a re-cap of not the whole series, but just the third match. Do I have any readers from Rediff ;) ? Who's lurking?

You, the one hiding behind that small Microsoft key board, keep both your hands where I can see them and let me see some identification! ROTFLMAO.

Jokes apart, the third and the final ODI in the Wills Challenge 1997 was played at Karachi and perhaps will forever be known as Ijaz's match. Read Rediff's re-cap of this match.

Hoping to see a India victory in the fifth match. But I do HATE IT when people talk like THIS!

No comments: