Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Changes

Very disappointed with service from Enetation who used to provide my commenting service. Not many people really posted comments on my page, with the Zonkboard taking the bulk of the load (actually all the load). All my readers use the Zonkboard for their comments on my posts, but I still wanted to keep a "comments" link on this blog, more for reasons stemming up from my own ego. All through the last couple of days, Enetation has been giving problems. I also found that there is no way I can reset all/some of the comments (if at all they flood my page in the future). So started looking for another service.

I then found that Haloscan, have restarted their subscription service (they had stopped taking new subscriptions for quite sometime and that was one reason i opted for Enetation in the first place). Signed up today for Haloscan's service. It seems to work well. Looking for more comments from you guys.... Enjoy.. Peace...

QOTD: "It is a matter of regret that Article 44 of the Constitution has not been given effect to. Parliament is still to step in and frame a common civil code in the country. A common civil code will help the cause of national integration by removing the contradictions based on ideologies." - Supreme Court of India Bench, comprising Chief Justice V N Khare, Justice S B Sinha and Justice Dr A R Lakshmanan, while hearing a petition challenging section 118 of the Indian Succession Act, 1925, which prevents Christians from bequeathing property for religious and charitable purposes. (July 23, 2003)


No comments: